Last updated January 1, 2021
Data and User Information
Depending on the circumstance, and potentially varying from time to time, ExtendedSession may collect data including:
- User registration and credit card information provided by individuals to secure physical and/or digital products, and/or to reserve admission to a live or archived digital event or performance.
In any instance in which ExtendedSession collects personal information that individuals knowingly and willingly provide by in relation to these products and performances, ExtendedSession may collect and retain user data. Such collection may include but is not limited to the result of event registrations, surveys, purchases, sponsorship, membership, or newsletter emails.
Once collected, ExtendedSession will use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and for any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- Additional user information automatically collected when visiting our website. This data may include but will not be limited to information about your browser, IP address, or operating system, as well cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs. We may subsequently request and/or collect anonymous demographic information.
Once collected, ExtendedSession will use this user information to assist us in providing quality service.
Children Under Age of 13
Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to make use of ExtendedSession websites, services, or programming.
ExtendedSession does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. Should we determine that such information has been inadvertently collected, we will immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Data and Information Usage
ExtendedSession does not rent, lease, or sell our customer lists and/or user names to third parties.
ExtendedSession may disclose your personal information to a third party without prior notice to you only when required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or when we believe in good faith that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon ExtendedSession. and/or websites presented with the extendedsession.com domain;
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of ExtendedSession users and/or he general public.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of ExtendedSession.
We may also use your personal information to share news of related ExtendedSession products and/or services. Periodically, we may also invite you to take part in surveys and/or research questionnaires related only to products presented by ExtendedSession and our partners.
Removal from Communications
Any user of our products, services, and/or programming may choose to no longer receive communications from ExtendedSession simply by unsubscribing or opting out of a particular email listing.
Links to Other Web Sites
ExtendedSession shall maintain physical, procedural and technical security sufficient to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms